The team at the Rutherford Cancer Centre South Wales welcome members of the public to come along to this free event, to find out more about the centre and how treatments are delivered to cancer patients.
The evening will include:
• Information and talks about our treatments including proton beam therapy, radiotherapy and chemotherapy
• Demonstrations on how treatments are planned and delivered at the Rutherford
• Information about our supportive care services that we offer
• A tour of the centre including our proton beam therapy, radiotherapy and chemotherapy suites
• Information and support from Macmillan Cancer Support
Speak to our staff: There will also be the opportunity to speak to our treatment teams, along with members of staff from Macmillan Cancer Support, who will be present on the night. If you (or someone you know) would like to find out more about the innovative cancer treatment options available at the Rutherford, we look forward to seeing you at our open evening. Refreshments will be available in support of the Macmillan Cancer Support.
Call: 01633 740 005
Register online: Register via this link
* The tours will be divided into two times slots, 18:00 and 18:30. When booking to attend this event, please choose a relevant time slot. We kindly ask all attendees to arrive 10 minutes before allocated time slots, to ensure the tours are as beneficial as possible.