The Rutherford Cancer Centre is opening its doors to hold a public open evening on Thursday 26th September.
The team at the Rutherford Cancer Centre South Wales welcome members of the public to come along to this free event, to find out more about the centre and how treatments are delivered to cancer patients.
The evening will include:
• Information and talks about radiotherapy, including proton beam therapy
• Demonstrations on how radiotherapy and proton beam therapy is planned and delivered
• Information about our other treatments offered at the Rutherford
• A tour of the centre including our proton beam therapy suite
• Information and support from Macmillan Cancer Support
Speak to our staff: There will also be the opportunity to speak to our treatment teams, along with members of staff from Macmillan Cancer Support, who will be present on the night. If you (or someone you know) would like to find out more about the innovative cancer treatment options available at the Rutherford, we look forward to seeing you at our open evening. Refreshments will be available in support of the Macmillan Big Coffee Morning.
Call: 01633 740 005
Register online: Register via this link